
I was tagged by Julie May and I enjoy answering these types of questionnaires :)
A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* * * * *10 Years Ago:
In February of 1998 I was in my senior year of high school at Murray High. Some of the classes I remember taking are sewing, Madrigals (pianist) and A cappella choirs, Calculus, Physics, English, seminary etc. I was dating Justin Mangone who had already graduated from Taylorsville High in 1997 and was working to save up for his mission. I drove a dark gray Ford Thunderbird and enjoyed spending time with friends.
* * * * *5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Take a nap when Tim goes down for his nap this afternoon.
2. Laundry.
3. Call Debbie.
4. Gather up tax stuff for Justin.
5. Get out and do something with Tim.
* * * * *Snacks I enjoy:
I enjoy granola bars, bananas, yogurt, frozen mixed veggies, Marie Calender's $5.99 pies (it's pie month!), anything peanut butter and chocolate, cereal, hot chocolate and toast, hot fudge sundaes, crepes and pizza.
** * * *Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy another home that had all of the bedrooms on one end and the family room/kitchen on the other end and hire a decorator! I would make sure that all of my family members were well taken care of, and save for my kid's weddings and colleges and missions. I would travel and hire a nanny to help me out some days. I would probably take a few days and go shopping and buy whatever my heart desired and then save the rest. I would also be sure to be generous in giving to the church.
* * * * *3 of my bad habits:
1. Playing spider solitaire too much.
2. Twirling my hair.
3. Eating too many sweets.
* * * * *5 places I have lived:
1. Murray, UT
2. North Salt Lake, UT
3. Bountiful, UT
4. Orlando, FL
5. River Ridge, LA
6. Fairfax, VA
7. Syracuse, UT
8. Provo, UT
* * * * *5 jobs I have had:
1. Discovery Zone - party host, front desk, diner etc
2. Arby's - front counter, drive-through
3. Franklin Covey - customer service rep
4. Management Recruiters of SLC - Admin Assistant
5. Lewis, Young, Robertson and Burningham - Admin Assistant
* * * * *5 things people don't know about me:
1. I really enjoy ballroom dancing (east coast swing, cha cha, foxtrot, waltz) and Folk Dancing!
2. I used to play the flute in elementary and junior high.
3. I would love to have a beautifully yet simply decorated home but do not have much decorating sense.
4. I write what's going on in my life in my planner and then transfer it periodically to my journal, I'm a bit behind right now but have filled several journals in the past.
5. I visit a chiropractor once a month to help with back pain.
* * * * *Who should I tag?
I am going to tag Andrea Griggs, Celeste Weekes, Emily Christensen, Natalie Godown and Rebecca Sackett.
11 years ago

1 comments:
Ooooh-I'm so excited you have a family blog! I love this thing called blogging!
Post a Comment