Lately I have spent a lot of time watching TV since I have a newborn who likes to be held. I have noticed that I like a lot of music from TV commercials and have tried to find them to add to my music playlist. Some of my favorites are:
New Soul by Yael Naim on the new MAC laptop commercial
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson on the Old Navy sweater commercial
Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie on the Kohl's commercial
There is a song I like that is advertised on a tissue commercial but I haven't found it yet. It is the one where they have everyone share their issues and cry on the couch in the middle of the city. Hmmm, maybe I'll see it again some day.
(Thanks Natalie....the song is called Let It Out by Starrfadu :)
There is also a song on an SUV commercial that I haven't seen for a while and don't know the song yet. It's the one where the girl is looking through the sun roof at the view of the city at night and not paying attention to her friends. It has no words so I'll really have to see the commercial again in order to find out the song. If only I could remember what vehicle they are advertising....ha ha ha!
Anyone else have any other songs on commercial ads they like? If you want to hear these songs, please listen to my playlist below :)
11 years ago

6 comments:
Hey Janelle, I found some commercials for you!! Ya...they are great! First one is the Kleenex commercial.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E5fZ-dnmExE&feature=related
Second one is the same song but it shows different pics of people crying.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0bEFkJzNlZk
I couldn't find that car commercial. I don't remember what car it is. I like those songs!!
Oh, my gosh, we are the same way about commercial music. I feel so normal now!
I like that tissue commercial too. . . I wish I could find the song for Disneyland Year of a Million Dreams commercial, I really like that song.
I have a great song for you! It's one of my all-time favorites and I never get sick of it. It's on some kind of computer comercial (Mac or something) and someguy is just talking and drawing pictures on a white board... maybe. Anyway the song is Such Great Heights and I think the band it The Postal Service or something. At least I know the song name is right. Let me know what you think! By the way, your baby girl is ADORABLE! -Kate
Hey Janelle..I didn't get your message. I have been gone all week long and won't be back home until Friday evening. Cole did say he got a message on his phone from you and I was supposed to get back to you and of course he didn't tell me that until today (thursday night) He has been in Dallas TX all week for a business trip, so I"m realy sorry...did you need me to help you with something???? YOu are probably getting so sick of us, there is always something popping up. Let me know and I feel bad! Please don't hate us haha!!!
Janelle, every day I come to your blog looking for a new post, and every day I am so sad when I don't see one! I am gonna have to challenge you to a new post by the end of the week or else... Just kidding. I need to come see you and your kids. I have all of next week off so maybe you could tell me a day that works for you and I'll come see you!
Post a Comment