Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going Private

In a week, I am going to turn my blog private. I am a very open person and wouldn't do this normally, but I read an article and it just said if you didn't want to share something on your blog with some stranger in the road at night, then you don't want it available to share on the web with everyone. Since I don't want to be extremely careful about what I write on my blog, I am going to go private. Please send me an email with your email address or respond to this post with your email address so you can continue reading about my life!

Thanks!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Add me! em_n_em80@hotmail.com

Alex Perry said...

alex_perry3@hotmail.com good idea, i've contimplated doing the same thing!

Andrea Griggs said...

Going private is a great plan-it's scary what people "out there" will do with information they find on a blog. . . be sure to send me an invitation, please. You know my email address. Thanks.

Andrea

The Wells Family said...

Of course...ME!

deb@wellsfamily.org

beckee said...

I want to still read your blog-Andrea will give you my email!

daisy deb said...

keep me in your loop! :>)

Katie said...

Duh, for sure I wan't an invite.

Claudia said...

cjboress@gmail.com

Jennifer Rae said...

Hey Janelle!

Good to see you.

Add when you go private and check out my blog!

Jennifer Hays
posserae.blogspot.com
haysjennifer@hotmail.com

Liesl said...

Please add me in Janelle: lmmmcmurray@gmail.com

Maxwells said...

Ok add me, I think you have my email.

Matt and Liz said...

mattandlizfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

add me too!