Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Decorations


I finally put up my Halloween decorations today just to find that I don't really like most of the stuff I have. Most of it is really cheap or was given for free and I think it is time for a trip to Tai Pan Trading! They always have cute and fairly inexpensive decorations so that I can hopefully DI some of the stuff I have, which isn't much! I love extra paycheck month :)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Before you DI your decorations feel free to bring them with you tomorrow - I would love to look over them and if they need to go the DI is right up the street!

Andrea Griggs said...

Don't DI them, give me what Meg doesn't like. . . I don't really have any decorations! :)

When are you going to Tai Pan? I'd like to go there sometime (I've still never actually been in the store)!