This weekend I was fortunate enough to go with my Mom to Zion National Park. We left on Thursday afternoon and stayed in Springdale just outside of the park. We actually had a trip planned to Bryce Canyon but realized it was going to be highs in the 30's and snowing so the day before, we switched trips! I called and transferred out nights in Bryce to August and got a hotel on Priceline.com spur of the moment!
We did all of the easy hikes along the main bus shuttle line and it was fun. When the kids napped, my mom was able to go shopping. The kids were really fun troopers and really did good hiking until the last hike of our trip and the kids had to take turns while I gave them piggy back rides. We really could have taken a stroller on the last hike but we forgot! We even saw some ward members there and it was really funny seeing them when it wasn't even a holiday weekend.
On Sunday I was going to take my kids to my mom's ward but Allison had a pretty good sized cough throughout the night so we just came home. When we got home, our house was freezing because I turned the air off. It was 54 degrees and now after a few hours, it has warmed back up. I love vacations and I have another vacation coming up soon to San Diego with my sister-in-law and without my kids, yay!
(My mom took most of the pictures since I forgot my camera on day 1 but here are the few I took on day 2.)
11 years ago

3 comments:
So fun!! Glad you got to go!
looks so fun!
I love the pics.... especially the one of you and your kids....
Post a Comment