These past few months have been full of activities for birthdays, Easter and morning sickness for myself. So, for this post I am just going to post pictures of our goings on and comment on them below. I am starting to feel a little better so that's good. Well, not right at this moment but the past few days have been pretty good!
 |
| It's my birthday, I'm 2! |
 |
| A balloon, I like that! |
 |
| Can't I just have a balloon instead? |
 |
| Balloon while opening clothes, ok! |
 |
| Bath toys! |
 |
| Yay, toys! |
 |
| Mmmm, M&M cake |
 |
| Let me just sample some of that cake now. |
 |
| Blow out those candles big boy! |
 |
| I can do a handstand now :) |
 |
| Happy Easter Timmy! |
 |
| Allie found an egg. |
 |
| Happy Easter Allie! |
 |
| Yay, egg hunt! |
 |
| I will pause in my throwing up to find some eggs :) |
 |
| Egg hunter. |
 |
| Autism national awareness day, April 2, 2013 |
 |
| Wearing blue for our cousins with autism. |
 |
| Phineas and Ferb action figures |
 |
| Snap circuits, so much fun! |
 |
| Zinkies |
 |
| Legos |
 |
| Wall track |
 |
| Lincoln Logs |
 |
| Blue light up wheels scooter |
 |
| Mikey wanted to help blow out the candles and he blew out the remaining 3 candles! |
 |
| Poor baby has been sick with rotavirus for 12 days now. This is how he looks for a few hours each day when suffering with diarrhea and throwing up. Sad sad baby. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment