Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Allison!


Well, my daughter is now a sweet one year old! I am so happy to be her mom and I enjoy seeing her smile every day. The only downer is that she is sick today. I finally took her to see her doctor two days ago after having cold like symptoms for about 3 weeks. She was ultimately diagnosed with RSV, an ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection! Luckily she has gotten on antibiotics and is feeling a bit better today. She even got her appetite back and ate breakfast and lunch. Soon she will be enjoying cake!

We had planned a family party for tonight but unfortunately had to cancel it because she is contagious until she gets better. My dad is still coming over to visit and have dinner and cake with us!

Happy Birthday darling baby girl!

(Our camera was broken by Tim so these pictures are from my cell phone taken on her birthday in her new red dress!)

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Birthday, Allison! We love you.

Claudia said...

Happy Happy Birhday little Allison!

Emily said...

She is darling Janelle!