I decided that I want to lose a little weight by summer so that I fit into my summer clothes better and feel better. I started this on my own but then my brother Rusty and my sister Liz joined in with me. We each have individual goals and we are not competing against each other, but we are just keeping each other in check by doing a weekly weigh-in. Our weigh-in is on Friday morning so that if we happen to eat bad during the weekend, we can do better during the week and make up for it!
I did really well at first, but I have found myself falling back into my same sweet tooth bad habits. Especially with Justin's birthday party, his birthday and Valentine's coming up this week, it hasn't been the best week to lose weight! Oh well, at least I am not giving up and if I have a setback, I am going to keep trying.
I heard a really good talk at the beginning of January on New Year's Resolutions and goals and the whole point of the talk was that we shouldn't give up even if we have setbacks. We should just keep trying and not give up just because things don't always go perfectly! It has really helped me to keep trying even when I have a bad day where I eat non healthy food all day long!
11 years ago

1 comments:
What fun. . . . I hope you all achieve your goals! Good luck!
Post a Comment