Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friday & Monday Weigh-ins

So I weighed in on Friday and I was at 144 and then after a bad weekend of holiday treats and pizza etc, I weighed in at 145.5 on Monday. Because I always have a large dinner with dessert on Sundays, I think I will keep to weighing in on Fridays so that I have wiggle room on the weekends and can really focus during the week. How did you all do?

Keep going!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

What is this weight loss thing you are doing? I may want to join in!

Janelle said...

Andrea started it (well actually I was doing it with Rusty and Liz since January) but we are just all trying to lose weight and we weigh in weekly. We have to post it on our blogs so that we are more motivated and have to be more accountable. So far we have Andrea, Lauren, Celeste, Claudia and other friends of Andrea and Lauren who have joined in! Join us, it's fun and of course hard to eat well all the time!

Janelle said...

I like to weigh in on Friday for some wiggle room on the weekends but Andrea and Lauren I believe are weighing in on Mondays. You can do whatever floats your boat. Perhaps we should make a blog page with all of us and do a points system or something with a prize for the winner(s)!