Sunday, July 19, 2009

San Francisco Day 3

On Thursday we woke up and left early to drive to Yosemite National Park. It was a very windy road and was making me feel a bit carsick so when we got there to hike I wasn't in the most chipper of moods. We hiked approx. 6 miles roundtrip to see Vernal Falls and Nevada Falls. Vernal was more beautiful to me. See below for some extra special scenery!

After our hike we drove to Merced, CA and spent the night at the Days Inn which unfortunately had us booked in a smoking room and they were sold out so we were stuck with it. It was a bummer!

Vernal Falls


Us at the top of Vernal Falls

Nevada Falls


Oh No! I forgot my pants!!


Up-close butt cheek action!


Nut with Vernal Falls

1 comments:

Alex Perry said...

k for reals that person should really put some pants on! haha That is so fun you got to go to San Francisco. Man I need a vacation, you guys always do fun things :)