Sunday, July 19, 2009

San Francisco Day 5!

On Saturday we went to Alcatraz and heard all about the prison and it was fun to visit. Unfortunately the entire Golden Gate Bridge was covered in fog so we didn't get any great pictures from the boat ride. Then Justin went to the Bay Aquarium and I went shopping again at Pier 39 and then we hit Ghirardelli Square one more time for me to get my sundae this time and then we headed down to Fort Point. It was an old fort and there were windows that were missing that made great wind tunnels and I had a photo shoot taken thanks to Justin!

Then we drove over to see Full House and found the house but on the way to the aerial view of the park and townhomes we hit too much traffic and Justin was too frustrated so we headed back to our hotel. We finished the night off by going to see Harry Potter 6 which I loved of course!

What a fun time we had, woo hoo!




I'm eating Alcatraz!



Now Justin ate Alcatraz and succeeded!




Wind Tunnel Photo Shoot!






Full House Townhome

2 comments:

Claudia said...

You got to see the "Full House" townhome! That is actually in my
"10 things to do before I die" list! You are sooo lucky! Did you get to go inside? It's so beautiful.

Andrea Griggs said...

You guys always look like you're having so much fun together-just the way it should be!!