I am writing to let you all know that just a few hours after I wrote my post about Me Time, Justin called and could tell I was a bit stressed with our whiny kids and suggested that I get a babysitter and we go out that night! I was really surprised because I usually plan all of our dates and he agrees to go but never initiates! Since it was 2 PM I only called our regular babysitters and they weren't able to come so we didn't go out but I loved that he just read me so completely and offered!
This takes me back to when we were dating and I was still unsure about his complete feelings for me and whenever I would start to doubt, he would send me an email or phone call RIGHT THEN! I was always amazed that no matter how much doubt I would experience, he would always quell it right away! He really is an amazing husband and I am looking forward to going out on a date soon!
Justin and I when we were dating
11 years ago

4 comments:
That's great-I'm glad he always knows when to say what he needs to. :)
PS You both look so young!
You're great Janelle!! I sure do love you. I need to come visit and we'll have to go shopping or something. :)
cute pics, and yes, parenting is hard!
Post a Comment